seasons out of time

There is no remembrance of men of old,
and even those who are yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Sunday morning time to say goodbye
But I'll be holding you soon
Though I'm leaving, girl don't start to cry
I'll be thinkin' of you

It's a lonely ride on the midnight train
I'm counting down the days 'til I'm home again

How can i say when my words ever dry
How can I smile with the tear in my eye
Summer's so lost with raining in June
That's how it feels when I'm missing you

Now time and healing
Another week come by
Girl it feels like years
I've been calling every day and night
How i wish you were here

It's a lonely ride on the midnight train
I'm counting down the days 'til I'm home again

How can i say when my words ever dry
How can I smile with the tear in my eye
Summer's so lost with raining in June
That's how it feels when I'm missing you

I never met a girl who is so this sweet
Can't wait to see you again
I never had a love that was so complete
And you know that I'll be dreaming 'til then

How can I say when my words ever dry
How can I smile with the tear in my eye
Summer's so lost with raining in June
That's how it feels when I'm missing you

l'avance at 9:34 PM


every season will end. every chapter will close. every feeling will vanish. everything will come to pass. nothing remains...

friends
click here to go to tiffany's story site

chatz

archives
01/08/2010 - 31/08/2010 01/12/2010 - 31/12/2010 01/11/2010 - 30/11/2010 01/04/2009 - 30/04/2009 01/03/2009 - 31/03/2009 01/01/2009 - 31/01/2009 01/12/2008 - 31/12/2008 01/11/2008 - 30/11/2008 01/10/2008 - 31/10/2008 01/01/2008 - 31/01/2008 01/09/2007 - 30/09/2007 01/08/2007 - 31/08/2007 01/03/2007 - 31/03/2007 01/02/2007 - 28/02/2007 01/01/2007 - 31/01/2007 01/12/2006 - 31/12/2006 01/11/2006 - 30/11/2006 01/10/2006 - 31/10/2006 01/09/2006 - 30/09/2006 01/08/2006 - 31/08/2006 01/07/2006 - 31/07/2006 01/06/2006 - 30/06/2006 01/05/2006 - 31/05/2006 01/04/2006 - 30/04/2006 01/03/2006 - 31/03/2006 01/02/2006 - 28/02/2006 01/01/2006 - 31/01/2006 01/12/2005 - 31/12/2005 01/11/2005 - 30/11/2005 01/10/2005 - 31/10/2005 01/09/2005 - 30/09/2005 01/08/2005 - 31/08/2005 01/07/2005 - 31/07/2005 01/06/2005 - 30/06/2005 01/05/2005 - 31/05/2005 01/04/2005 - 30/04/2005 01/03/2005 - 31/03/2005 01/02/2005 - 28/02/2005 01/01/2005 - 31/01/2005 01/12/2004 - 31/12/2004 01/11/2004 - 30/11/2004 01/10/2004 - 31/10/2004 01/09/2004 - 30/09/2004 01/08/2004 - 31/08/2004 01/07/2004 - 31/07/2004 01/06/2004 - 30/06/2004 01/05/2004 - 31/05/2004 01/04/2004 - 30/04/2004 01/03/2004 - 31/03/2004 01/02/2004 - 29/02/2004 01/01/2004 - 31/01/2004 01/12/2003 - 31/12/2003 01/11/2003 - 30/11/2003 01/10/2003 - 31/10/2003 01/09/2003 - 30/09/2003 01/08/2003 - 31/08/2003



my blog
blogskins
blogger