seasons out of time

There is no remembrance of men of old,
and even those who are yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Just Your Name
-Dol Eoin

I used to keep a diary
Now I write my thoughts in a book
And the last time I saw you
I said I wish you'd look...

Well we are anonymous people
Perhaps it's coz we're afraid
Not to destroy the mystery:
But could you tell me your name?

Could you tell me your name?
Could you tell me your name?

Would it make things that different?
Or would it keep things the same?
I'm not asking something too deep
Don't worry, my heart's in a cage

So will you tell me your name?
Will you tell me your name?

Some people can catch your attention
And you just can't explain why
Now I don't even know your name
Still it hurts to say goodbye

Could you tell me your name?
Could you tell me your name?

I wonder are we wandering
Around aimlessly
We're bound to tire of travelling
If we go around namelessly

So please tell me your name
Will you tell me your name?

Can this glance mean something more
Or will it fade past my shoulders?
Will you leave me with a smile on my face
In another passing moment?

And hopefully your name
Hopefully your name

Could you tell me your name?

l'avance at 9:05 PM


every season will end. every chapter will close. every feeling will vanish. everything will come to pass. nothing remains...

friends
click here to go to tiffany's story site

chatz

archives
01/08/2010 - 31/08/2010 01/12/2010 - 31/12/2010 01/11/2010 - 30/11/2010 01/04/2009 - 30/04/2009 01/03/2009 - 31/03/2009 01/01/2009 - 31/01/2009 01/12/2008 - 31/12/2008 01/11/2008 - 30/11/2008 01/10/2008 - 31/10/2008 01/01/2008 - 31/01/2008 01/09/2007 - 30/09/2007 01/08/2007 - 31/08/2007 01/03/2007 - 31/03/2007 01/02/2007 - 28/02/2007 01/01/2007 - 31/01/2007 01/12/2006 - 31/12/2006 01/11/2006 - 30/11/2006 01/10/2006 - 31/10/2006 01/09/2006 - 30/09/2006 01/08/2006 - 31/08/2006 01/07/2006 - 31/07/2006 01/06/2006 - 30/06/2006 01/05/2006 - 31/05/2006 01/04/2006 - 30/04/2006 01/03/2006 - 31/03/2006 01/02/2006 - 28/02/2006 01/01/2006 - 31/01/2006 01/12/2005 - 31/12/2005 01/11/2005 - 30/11/2005 01/10/2005 - 31/10/2005 01/09/2005 - 30/09/2005 01/08/2005 - 31/08/2005 01/07/2005 - 31/07/2005 01/06/2005 - 30/06/2005 01/05/2005 - 31/05/2005 01/04/2005 - 30/04/2005 01/03/2005 - 31/03/2005 01/02/2005 - 28/02/2005 01/01/2005 - 31/01/2005 01/12/2004 - 31/12/2004 01/11/2004 - 30/11/2004 01/10/2004 - 31/10/2004 01/09/2004 - 30/09/2004 01/08/2004 - 31/08/2004 01/07/2004 - 31/07/2004 01/06/2004 - 30/06/2004 01/05/2004 - 31/05/2004 01/04/2004 - 30/04/2004 01/03/2004 - 31/03/2004 01/02/2004 - 29/02/2004 01/01/2004 - 31/01/2004 01/12/2003 - 31/12/2003 01/11/2003 - 30/11/2003 01/10/2003 - 31/10/2003 01/09/2003 - 30/09/2003 01/08/2003 - 31/08/2003



my blog
blogskins
blogger