seasons out of time

There is no remembrance of men of old,
and even those who are yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

candice this is ur fault. i can't believe i wasted so much time doing this thing. argh.

10 random things about me
I can’t swim
I can’t cycle
I love the colour green
Until my mother found out and scolded me, I only drank 3 glasses of water a day
I don’t like vegetables that much
I’ve crashed into a palm tree and uprooted it before
I’ve fallen flat on my face at the feet of 4 strangers
I can’t seem to concentrate on my books until 2 weeks before my exams
I eat when I’m bored
I need to lose at least 10kg

9 ways to win my heart
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison
Be Edison

8 things I want to do before I die
Be a good doctor
Find that Someone
Live my life according to His word and will
Earn a lot of money (and I mean A LOT) and spend it on my family and friends and myself
Write a book and get it published
Write a movie script and get it made into a movie
Learn to speak at least one other language
Lose that 10kg (or more)

7 ways to annoy me
Make lots of noise when you’re eating
Be messy and leave things lying around
Be rude
Accuse me of something I haven’t done
Act as though you’re better than everyone else
Act like you think you’re really funny and make fun of everyone and everything
Be really stubborn and refuse to listen to reason

6 things I believe in
Jesus Christ
“That Someone” is out there somewhere
My bottle theory
Your feelings can lie to you
Love at first sight doesn’t exist
Girls should NOT chase guys

5 things I’m afraid of
Pain
Someone else’s death
Horror movies
Height
Insects

4 of my favourite items in my room
My iPod mini
My glove
My mobile phone
My bolster

3 things I do everyday
Look in the mirror
Listen to music
Talk to myself in my head

2 things I want to do right now
Watch the Sai Hei mv
Sit back and stare into space

1 person I’d like to see right now
Edison

l'avance at 1:05 PM


every season will end. every chapter will close. every feeling will vanish. everything will come to pass. nothing remains...

friends
click here to go to tiffany's story site

chatz

archives
01/08/2010 - 31/08/2010 01/12/2010 - 31/12/2010 01/11/2010 - 30/11/2010 01/04/2009 - 30/04/2009 01/03/2009 - 31/03/2009 01/01/2009 - 31/01/2009 01/12/2008 - 31/12/2008 01/11/2008 - 30/11/2008 01/10/2008 - 31/10/2008 01/01/2008 - 31/01/2008 01/09/2007 - 30/09/2007 01/08/2007 - 31/08/2007 01/03/2007 - 31/03/2007 01/02/2007 - 28/02/2007 01/01/2007 - 31/01/2007 01/12/2006 - 31/12/2006 01/11/2006 - 30/11/2006 01/10/2006 - 31/10/2006 01/09/2006 - 30/09/2006 01/08/2006 - 31/08/2006 01/07/2006 - 31/07/2006 01/06/2006 - 30/06/2006 01/05/2006 - 31/05/2006 01/04/2006 - 30/04/2006 01/03/2006 - 31/03/2006 01/02/2006 - 28/02/2006 01/01/2006 - 31/01/2006 01/12/2005 - 31/12/2005 01/11/2005 - 30/11/2005 01/10/2005 - 31/10/2005 01/09/2005 - 30/09/2005 01/08/2005 - 31/08/2005 01/07/2005 - 31/07/2005 01/06/2005 - 30/06/2005 01/05/2005 - 31/05/2005 01/04/2005 - 30/04/2005 01/03/2005 - 31/03/2005 01/02/2005 - 28/02/2005 01/01/2005 - 31/01/2005 01/12/2004 - 31/12/2004 01/11/2004 - 30/11/2004 01/10/2004 - 31/10/2004 01/09/2004 - 30/09/2004 01/08/2004 - 31/08/2004 01/07/2004 - 31/07/2004 01/06/2004 - 30/06/2004 01/05/2004 - 31/05/2004 01/04/2004 - 30/04/2004 01/03/2004 - 31/03/2004 01/02/2004 - 29/02/2004 01/01/2004 - 31/01/2004 01/12/2003 - 31/12/2003 01/11/2003 - 30/11/2003 01/10/2003 - 31/10/2003 01/09/2003 - 30/09/2003 01/08/2003 - 31/08/2003



my blog
blogskins
blogger